Integration Architect – Permanent - London
Salary: £70,000 £85,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
My client is an industry leading System Integrator and they are currently looking for multiple Integration Architects across their Digital practice based in London. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
They are doing lots of work with MuleSoft and Dell Boomi in particular, but they are very open to speaking to developers who have Integration experience with other technologies (Astera or Cyclr or “Neuron ESB” or “cloud connector” or AWS or xplenty or Piesync or UIpath or IBM or Tibco or IIB) and are keen to learn and become certified with Mulesoft and Dell Boomi (fully funded) as part of a new career path.
Sponsorship for Visas is a possibility and will be considered on a case by case basis
- Working in cross discipline, Agile and distributed team structures within the UK to deliver Integration solutions to large corporate clients across multiple sectors
- Developing enterprise integration solutions that meet the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security
- Working in a community of Software Engineers, contributing to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Solid experience as an Integration Architect
- Experience in shaping solutions and leading technical delivery of complex enterprise integration solutions
Strong knowledge of Java and open source technologies and frameworks
- Experience of working in agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- Demonstrable experience in Agile software development
- In-depth integration knowledge using an open source ESB, specifically one or more of Mulesoft, WSO2, Apache ServiceMix or JBoss Fuse
Solid understanding of RESTful API development and JSON
Awareness of Dev Ops – including Continuous Integration and Delivery using agile Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management practices
Experience of working in agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd on 01628 564108
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.