Integration Developers / Engineers – Permanent - London
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
My client is an industry leading System Integrator and they are currently looking for multiple Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Integration Developers across their Digital practice based in London. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
They are doing lots of work with MuleSoft and Dell Boomi in particular, but are very open to speaking to developers who have Integration experience with other technologies (Astera or Cyclr or “Neuron ESB” or “cloud connector” or AWS or xplenty or Piesync or UIpath or IBM or Tibco or IIB) and are keen to learn and become certified with Mulesoft and Dell Boomi (fully funded) as part of a new career path.
Sponsorship for Visas is a possibility and will be considered on a case by case basis
Essential Technical Skills:
- Experience in Java based integration technologies e.g. MuleSoft (or others e.g. WebSphere), SOA, SOAP, XML/XSLT.
- Commercial experience with Mule 3.x and Mule 4.x
- Strong Commercial experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets,
- Documents design specifications troubleshoots and testing.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements
- Strong capabilities performing independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast paced environment Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in building complex integrations and systems for high traffic websites/services
- Experience is application component design for performance, scalability, security, data caching.
- Sound understanding and experience with various integration patterns
- Experience in estimation, planning, review, code QA,
- Work as a guide to development team, QA, ensure detail design and implementation aligns to architecture proposed
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Should have experience with working in agile development environment
- Working knowledge about enterprise applications like Policy admin, claims management, customer management, finance systems, document management system
- MuleSoft Certified Developer and/or MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect (working towards or in the process of is highly desirable)
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.