Integration Solution Architect – Permanent – Banking - Reading
Salary: £70,000 to £85,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: Reading, Berkshire
My client is an award winning Bank and they are currently looking for multiple Integration Solution Architects across their Digital Platform Team, based in Reading. These are permanent positions and represent a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Integration Architecture skills and experience using cutting edge technologies.
As an Integration Solution Architect, you will work in a cross-discipline, agile and distributed team. You will develop high quality enterprise integration solutions which meet the demanding challenges on usability, resilience, performance, scalability and security. Working alongside Software Architects & Developers, you will help contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques.
Reporting to the Lead Architect you will work with colleagues across IT & Business to champion increased use of API’s and lead the integration of business processes across disparate systems.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong and demonstrable commercial experience and ability to shape the solution and leading technical delivery of large / complex enterprise integration solutions
- Expertise with technology standards – BPM, SOA, B2B,EAI
- Able to design complete solutions, including applications, infrastructure and security aspects
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing moderately complex solutions (multi-platform, multi-technology, 3rd parties)
- In-depth integration knowledge using an open source ESB, specifically one or more of MuleSoft, Apache ServiceMix or JBoss Fuse
- Excellent knowledge of Java and open source technologies and frameworks, using object oriented development and design patterns, and optimised for the enterprise
- Solid understanding of RESTful API development and JSON
- Experience with Middleware platforms like MuleSoft and / or Talend is required
- Good awareness of Dev Ops – including Continuous Integration and Delivery using agile Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management practices
- Experience of working in agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- A track record of pragmatic application of SOA to deliver measurable business value
- Experience working in a regulated environment and implementing appropriate Governance, Risk and Compliance processes.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564108
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.