We are working with a global healthcare organisation, who are looking for an IT Consultant to join their team based in Watford, with 20% travel to customer sites.
- This role will see you work in close collaboration with at Customer sites in EMEA and deliver deployment support for the IT components of our clients own product system.
- You will connect with Customer IT Stakeholders in the Hospitals and align on implementation, test connectivity, deploy and train the Customers.
- Take on responsibility for implementation of Hardware (tablets), Software and connectivity at Customer Sites.
- Support IT Stakeholders in case of any technical questions
- Test connectivity in the Hospitals; Wifi & data sharing, Deliver Customer technical training face to face or remotely
- Build relationships with target accounts, understand their needs and priorities and support local Field Team to identify new Business opportunities
- Be a part of a virtual International Team to support and help colleagues across borders in EMEA
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an IT Consultancy, Implementation or IT Support role, ideally with experience working within a healthcare/ hospital environment.
- Good common understanding of IT Infrastructure, Security and Data Privacy requirements in a regulated environment
- Training experience of non-technical & technical Customers
- Any bilingual experience with German, French or Spanish would be beneficial, but not essential
Ready to Apply?
If you have read this advert and thought ‘That’s me!’ – then we would love to hear from you!
Why are you still reading?