83zero is excited to be working with one of Microsoft’s fastest growing Gold Partners, who is looking for a IT Project Manager to join their growing team in Shoreditch, London.
With Microsoft MVP’s leading the business, our client has become renowned for becoming an highly regarded MS Gold partner, who are technology-driven and are an exciting business to be a part of!
We are looking for experienced IT Project Manager’s who have experience working within a professional services or customer/client facing team.
As our client’s business is still growing and culture is so important to them at this stage. With this in mind, we are looking for someone who is happy to come into the offices in Shoreditch, London 2-3 times per week initially, with the view to expand to more remote working.
We are looking for a IT Project Manager who has experience dealing with a variety of projects based around the Microsoft O365 technology suite.
You will join a team of passionate PM’s who thrive to help customers deliver the best solutions for their business and be part of a team who love to collaborate and share ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to work for an organically grown company, who can offer exciting new challenges and multiple career opportunities!
- You come from a strong IT Project Management background (Any Microsoft O365 experience would be beneficial, but not essential)
- Demonstrable commercial Project Delivery experience
- Demonstrable end to end project lifecycle delivery experience
- Demonstrable financial acumen in the delivery of projects to the agreed budgets
- Must be able to organise, lead and motivate teams of management, technical, support and training consultants both internal and within client organisations
- Business analysis skills to define and review requirements
- Quality/customer relationship skills, focus to confirm deliverables will meet expectations
- Project Management certifications would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Experienced working in an Agile based environment
Ready to Apply?
If you’re reading through this job advert and are thinking ‘Wow, that sounds like me!’, then we want to hear from you!
Why are you still reading?!