Applicants must hold current and valid SC or DV clearance
Our client is looking to hire an SC cleared Project Manager, who comes from a consultancy background, who ideally has experience delivering Microsoft or other IT software related projects.
We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with being listed as one of the top #20 companies to work for the UK!
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technological advancements in the world. Our client is looking for self-starting and creative individuals, who want to join an organisation that supports their career development, whilst encourages new ideas and strategies.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has experience working in the IT sector and ideally has experience working with external customers, and has the ability to manage multiple customers.
You will join a team of passionate PM’s who thrive to help customers deliver the best solutions for their business and be part of a team who love to collaborate and share ideas. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to work for an organically grown company, who can offer exciting new challenges and multiple career opportunities!
- You must hold current SC clearance or DV clearance
- You come from a Project Management background, ideally within the Microsoft technology sector, but we would also consider candidates with a different technology background
- Experience working with external customers and must demonstrate the ability to work with several clients and projects at any given time
- Demonstrable commercial Project Delivery experience
- Demonstrable end to end project lifecycle delivery experience
- Demonstrable financial acumen in the delivery of projects to the agreed budgets
- Must be able to organise, lead and motivate teams of management, technical, support and training consultants both internal and within client organisations
- Business analysis skills to define and review requirements
- Quality / customer relationship skills, focus to confirm deliverables will meet expectations
- Project Management certifications would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Experienced working in Agile based environment
Ready to Apply?!
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!', then we want to hear from you! So, why are you still reading? APPLY NOW!