We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK who are expanding and now looking for an Account Executive to join their continuously growing team.
Our client has won multiple awards from Microsoft for their services in the market, along with finishing in the Top 10 companies to work for in the UK last year!
They’re now looking for an experienced Sales Executive who thrives in a competitive environment, is ready for a fresh challenge and looking for the opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
You will be responsible for selling into existing accounts and targeting new logos within the UK Commercial Sector, helping with revenue growth and leading to customer satisfaction and on-going customer loyalty through continuous improvement.
You will be at the forefront of customers’ digital transformation journeys, working jointly with these customers to merge business vision with solution roadmaps to enable successful transformation.
- Analyse customer needs in terms of current business challenges, identifying projects and scoping potential solutions
- Assists in lead qualification, opportunity development and tracking
- Participate in all sales/marketing functions as it relates to company business
- Partner with Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success and Marketing management to identify and close software and services solutions in your accounts
- Effectively predict and deliver sales results through accurate sales forecasting
- Actively use company’s systems to manage business, including Dynamics365 Sales & Office365
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and able to work independently to exceed assigned goals
- Have a good knowledge of SaaS/ Professional/ Managed Services propositions
- Possesses C-level contacts and relationships within the Commercial Sector
- Have a good understanding of the Microsoft Cloud Portfolio, and will be able to articulate business value and solution functionality
- Demonstrated ability to execute sales methodologies (e.g. The Challenger Sale)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company where change is a constant
- Demonstrate influence-without-authority (A strong social media presence)
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required, MBA preferred and/or relevant Professional Experience
- Continue to concern yourself with keeping up to date with digital trends
To work for a market leader in a fast-paced environment, please apply now!