IT SAP Asset Management Consultant
Salary: £40,000 to £65,000 per annum - Benefits - Healthcare options – Hybrid
Location: UK Wide
My client is a global consultancy who are currently looking for multiple SAP Asset Management Consultants across various Digital Practises all over the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career. Being one of the LARGEST SAP practises in the UK; this role presents the opportunity to gain certifications funded by our client.
This is a role to join a really strong Enterprise Asset Management team as a up and coming Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Consultant, where you will work as part of a broad team of Asset Management professionals shaping and delivering the latest SAP solutions and innovations to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
- Exposure / knowledge of the latest and emerging SAP technologies e.g. S/4HANA, Asset Manager, IAM, Predictive Maintenance, Fiori/UI5, SCP / Cloud Offerings is desirable.
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP EAM Team and the wider Group.
- A passion for delighting our customers, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies with the ability to articulate the solutions to business challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
- A depth of consulting and functional experience gained through completing multiple end-to-end project lifecycles, including a good capability in SAP Plant Maintenance solution design and configuration.
- Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities; Aerospace and Defence, Oil & Gas.
- A good understanding of the integration of SAP Asset Management with other SAP components e.g. Materials Management including Procurement, Sales & Distribution and Finance & Controlling.
- Familiarity with multiple delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Enthusiasm for learning and staying current with the latest technologies and market forces.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Aaron Perdesi on 07598474354.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.