IT Security 3rd Line Engineer – Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
We are working with one of the UK’s leading Microsoft Gold partners who are at the forefront of driving IT change around automation, optimization and modern work place transformation for organisations across the UK.
They pride themselves on their ability to strategically guide businesses through their IT change and transformation, whilst also ensuring their adaptability for constant change in the future IT market.
The key objective of this role is to drive the security of information systems and promote security awareness throughout the organisation.
You will be working alongside the security consultants and solution architect teams, the IT manager and other members of the IT team, which will involve you ensuring the security of all systems by implementing security baselines, performing regular audits and conducting user awareness training.
You will take responsibility for managing the volume of assigned tickets within the ITSM system and fulfilling incidents and requests in line with SLAs and KPIs.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Network troubleshooting knowledge
- Understanding of various IT security protections such as AV, IPS, DLP, Sandboxing.
- Knowledge of email routing and security principals including DMARC
- Knowledge of cryptography and public key infrastructure
- Experience in supporting an Endpoint Protection suite
- Experience in supporting an enterprise grade firewall
- Experience in supporting an email security platform, ideally Mimecast
- Experience in supporting Microsoft security solutions
- Experience with Azure security best practices
- Ceritfied to Check Point CCSE Standard
- MCSE standard with focus on Security
- Knowledge and experience in ITSM systems preferred
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108