IT Support Apprentice/Junior Service Desk Engineer
Our client a leading IT Service Provider are looking for a motivated and hungry to learn individual to join their current IT Support team.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive accredited training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable.
- Maintain personal KPIs and contribute to team SLAs
- Determination to provide a high-class telephone service and meet call quality expectations.
- Accurately and appropriately record and manage tickets.
- Look to drive continuous improvement to team processes and procedures.
- A keen ambition to review, improve and share knowledge to enhance existing knowledge base.
- Efficiently work in a team environment.
- Effectively and efficiently work under pressure in busy periods
- Exceptional time management and punctual in attendance.
- An interest in IT is a must
- Ability to work to apprenticeship learning timelines
- Basic understanding of:
- MS Office Suite, 2013, 2016, 0365
- Ms Office admin
- Google G Suite
- G Suite admin
- Good customer service skills and telephone manner
- Required to apply for DBS clearance
If you are interested in this great opportunity please do send your most up to date CV to email@example.com