We are working with a global leading IT Technology company who are world known for their revolutionary power systems.
Due to the demand of their products and services across the world, our client is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their growing team in Reading.
This position will see you join our client’s internal IT team.
You will join a team of passionate techy’s who are passionate about knowledge sharing, troubleshooting and working on a range of technical projects.
You will be responsible for supporting users across Europe remotely and desk side with technical issues, whilst also responsible for working on a range of technical projects to help improve their IT infrastructure.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Windows Server
- Strong support and administration experience of:
- Microsoft O365
- Active Directory
- A good understanding of networking protocols such as; TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP
- Experience in installing/supporting switches, firewalls and routers
- Any exposure to supporting SAP systems would be hugely beneficial
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills for a wide user base with different levels of technical ability
- Any exposure to Cisco systems and hardware knowledge would be beneficial, but not essential.
Ready to apply?
If you have read through this job spec and am saying ‘This is me!’, then why are you still reading?!