IT Support Field Engineer required to deliver 1st and 2nd Line support to various different client sites whilst working for one of the UK's leading Managed Service Providers.
To be considered for this role you MUST have a Driving Licence.
- 1st & 2nd line telephone support and desk side support at various customer sites delivering against client SLA's.
- Configuration - all aspects of desktop/server hardware installation, multiple builds and imaging machines for deployment into the customer environment.
- Microsoft support for all aspects (MS Office, Windows (desktop), Windows (Server), Exchange, O365, TCP/IP, General Network troubleshooting, desktop troubleshooting)
- Hardware support for all aspects (HP/IBM/Dell/Apple server hardware, all aspects of desktop hardware troubleshooting, printer/fax/phone hardware and software troubleshooting/maintenance)
Key skills required for this role include:
- Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, Internet Explorer, Outlook 2010, Office 2016 / O365, Anti-Virus, Windows Remote Support Tools and Network Infrastructure.
- 1st – 2nd Line technical understanding, Rollout Experience / IT Refresh / Transformation Projects
- Hardware Knowledge – PC’s, Laptops, Servers and Printers
- Experience in a technical customer facing role
- Communication skills both written & spoken required for communicating to the customer
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV to David Eales.