IT Systems Administrator
We are working with one of the UK’s most prestigious and well recognised private education establishments who are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their growing team in Staines, Surrey.
Our client is going through a huge IT transformation and are looking for an individual with experience as a IT Systems Administrator or IT Engineer who is a natural problem solver, who loves to take on a variety of projects and technical challenges!
This is an exciting opportunity to gain exciting experience with some of the latest technologies in the market.
This position will see you join our client’s team of talented techies!
You will be responsible for supporting the internal infrastructure with a mix of both technical support and technical projects.
Along with your day to day activities, you will work closely with the IT Manager in always looking at ways to improve their current systems and look into solutions to deliver an exceptional service to users.
There is no technical ceiling in this role as our client’s environments is large and contains a variety of technology.
- Strong IT troubleshooting and systems administration experience!
- You are a natural problem solver and love to take on a range of challenges on a day to day basis.
- Experience supporting different operating systems such as Windows and Mac OSX.
- A good understanding of basic networking tools such as DNS, TCP, DHCP etc…
- A good understanding and practical experience of network switching and VLAN’s.
- Experience supporting or administrating VMware based environments
- Can demonstrate a resourcefulness attitude when faced with new challenges and problems you have not faced before
- Wants to work in a collaborative environment where you can share ideas with team members.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well know establishment, which offers a great technical challenge along with other great perks such as free lunch, dental care, private medical care and additional benefits on top!
Ready to apply? Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!