We are working with a global software company who specialise in data backup, storage and archiving solutions, who are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their team in central Reading, Berkshire.
Our client are market leaders within their space and have secured over 40,000 customers across the world, whilst creating strong partnerships with other technology giants within IT software market.
We are looking for up and coming individuals, who are either looking to make their first move into an IT based role or have some experience behind them and are now looking for that next career move.
If that’s you, then keep on reading!
This position will see you join our clients UK Technical Support team.
You will be fully trained and developed in our client’s market leading software, whilst having the opportunity to learn other leading technologies such as Cloud, Windows Server, Networking, Backup & Security.
Once trained, you will be responsible for helping customers resolve their technical issues with our client’s software. This is a mixed and diverse role which will see you exposed to supporting issues across both their own product and other technology suites.
No two days are the same within our clients Technical Support team and they can offer an exciting, challenging and rewarding environment!
- Either experience as a recent graduate in Computing/Technology or have 1+ years’ experience working in an IT Support/Technical Support based position
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. You like to take on challenges and love the idea of facing new challenges on a daily basis.
- Exposure to working on Windows based operating systems or servers would be beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of networking tools and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc…
- Strong prioritisation skills. You are able to work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise work loads at busy times.
- A desire to learn. We want you to not be scared to fail and take the opportunity to learn new skills on a daily basis.
Ready to apply?
If you are reading through this advert and are saying to yourself ‘That’s me!’ – then we want to hear from you!
Why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!