This market leading Global IT Services Management Consultancy based in Central London are renowned for providing innovative IT Service Management solutions on a consultancy basis, to a number of the biggest and well-known global brands spanning across multiple sectors.
They have a long and impressive track record of helping their clients transform their IT capabilities across all aspects of the delivery and support lifecycle.
In today’s market we are seeing more and more businesses drive their IT departments to improve ‘traditional’ Service Delivery Management and evolve the organisation to deliver greater business benefits using Agile, Lean, and DevOps. This role will certainly give the successful candidate a lot of exposure to new technologies such as Digital, Cloud and “As A Service” platforms which is driving Service Delivery change and really improving the perceived internal value of the IT team in modern business.
- Extensive experience of operating across the Service Management Lifecycle
- Practical experience in a strategic or senior management role involving process implementation and improvement
- Demonstrable experience of Agile Project Management, Agile Development, Digital and Cloud implementations and management plus DevOps ways of working
- Strong BA skills with a proven ability to gather requirements and articulate these to all parties
- Confident and comfortable in presenting to both large and small audiences
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to produce written material and documentation to a high standard
- Familiar with the implications of organisational change and methods of enabling successful change
- Diverse IT background with significant experience in large scale blue-chip corporations
- ITIL Manager’s Certificate (Version 2) or ITIL Expert Certificate (Version 3)
- Experience in undertaking ITIL Maturity Assessments (or other equivalent)
- Consultancy experience
- Project Management certification
- ISO certification
- Experience and/or accreditation of COBIT / SFIA / Six Sigma / Lean / IT4IT
Please apply now for further details!