Java / J2EE Developer - Cheshire - Permanent
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Software Development Business Unit within the Global Systems Practice, working with top-tier clients across the UK and potentially further afield.
The client’s Software Development Practice has challenging growth targets and to support this needs to grow its capability in a number of areas including Software Development, Technical and Solution Design, Implementation and Support.
- Code and Unit Test enhancements to an existing JEE Web-Based Application
- Create/Update Automated Testing Scripts (Cucumber JVM / Gherkin)
- Create and Review Low Level Designs
- Collaborate with Customer to support Customer Test Cycles (e.g. SIT, UAT, OAT etc.)
- Liaise with Second Line to support release of code changes into Pre Production and Production Environments
- Work with Third Line to provide Early Life support for Code Changes going into Production
- Provide mentorship and Code Review for the team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ Years of Java Development Experience with J2EE
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience of the following technologies would be highly desirable:
- CDI or Spring
- Cucumber JVM/Gherkin (or similar BDD based technologies)
- Apache Camel
- JBoss EAP 7
- MySQL Enterprise
- Swagger/Swagger Code Gen
- JUnit / DBUnit
- Experience of managing Linux Based Servers and Build Tools such as Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, Sonar, Nexus
- Experience with a configuration management tool (E.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
This really is a great opportunity to join a global leader, so please apply now for more details!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Recruitment. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.