6 months (possibility to extend)
£550-600 per day
Our client, one of the largest data analytics and research companies in the world, are looking for a strong Java Developer to join their exciting and innovative project on a contract basis.
You will be a pivotal member of the team and you will lay the technical foundations of a greenfield cloud data analytics product they are building.
You will be working as part of an Agile team of technologists, data scientists, product owners and technical architects.
- Software development experience with an open source Java stack
- Expert Knowledge of the Spring framework and ecosystem
- Experienced with REST and API design
- Worked with No-SQL Databases such as Mongo DB and Search indexes such as ElasticSearch
- Understanding of Linux
- Comprehensive automated testing experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- AWS or similar cloud platforms such as Azure and Google Cloud
- Running micro-services at scale
- Wrapping your microservices with GraphQL
- Process Containerization with Docker or rkt and workload scheduling with Kubernetes
- Understanding Lambda architecture and implementing it with Apache Kafka, Storm and Spark
- Flow based processing using Apache Ni-Fi
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your most up to date CV