Java Middleware Lead
£35-47k plus bonus and bens
Our client a large transformation consultancy is looking for a Java Middleware Lead. You will work as a SME with UNIX and JBOSS Fuse.
Key Skills and responsibilities
- You will be working closely with project teams and technical teams to ensure the optimum configuration of middleware solutions
- Experience in managing integration platforms based on Service Oriented Architecture
- CXF / Java 7++
- Strong Unix experience – Needed for in-depth troubleshooting of incidents / development activities as UNIX integration with JBOSS Fuse Middleware product is heavily interconnected
- Experience with NFS control - understanding as this is key to the way the applications are configured and integrated with shared storage
- JBOSS Fuse – Messaging and the troubleshooting of messages between integration points
- Understanding of operating knowledge to set-up/configure and administer AMQ’s
- MySQL – Developing/supporting applications built upon the MySQL platform
- Play Works
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please do send your most up to date CV.