We are working with one of the world’s leading Open Source Software Vendors who are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Java Application Technical Support Engineer to join their team in Berkshire.
Our client pride themselves on their adaptable and cutting-edge technology, which is changing the way businesses across the world connect their processes and ideas to make right decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Java Technical Problem Solver to join a team of passionate trouble-shooters, who love to share knowledge, solve tricky issues and go above and beyond for customers!
This position will see you join our clients EMEA team of technical puzzle solvers!
You will be trained in our client’s market leading product, through their highly recognised training academy, whilst being partnered with an experienced team member to get you fully engrossed into their product, way of working and culture.
You will work with techy customers and partners on helping them resolve technical issues. There is no technical ceiling on this position as you will have full ownership of cases, facing different challenges on a daily basis!
You will work within a team who love to knowledge share! So, it is important that you enjoy working collaboratively and want to always learn and push your technical abilities further.
- You are a natural problem solver or technical puzzle solver! You must have excellent troubleshooting skills, coupled with customer support experience.
- Experience working across either Windows, Linux or Unix operating systems
- Has experience supporting Web Applications (i.e. Tomcat, WebLogic or WebSphere)
- Has been exposed to troubleshooting or performance tuning of Java based applications.
- Exposure to working with Relation Databases such as; MySQL, SQL Server or Postgres etc…
- Experience working with an Authentication Software such as; Kerberos or SAML
- If you have deeper experience in writing and reading Java code, that is also a huge benefit– but not essential!
- Excellent prioritization skills and has the ability to think quickly on your feet when dealing with a variety of technical issues.
- Show’s a passion for self-learning, knowledge sharing and wanting to develop new technical and softer support skills.
Ready to Apply?!
If you are a technical problem solver, who loves to be challenged and want to work in a fast paced an exciting environment…. Then why are you still reading?!