We are working with one of the world’s leading Open Source Software company who are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for a Junior Automation Test Engineer to join their team in London.
Our client pride themselves on their adaptable and cutting-edge technology, which is changing the way businesses across the world connect their processes and ideas to make right decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Junior Automation Test Engineer to join a team of passionate coders, who love to share knowledge, solve tricky issues and work together to create an amazing product.
- You join a team of experienced Testing Experts and be trained and developed within the best methods and tools in the market.
- Develop test automation at unit, integration and functional level to help ensure the quality of the features and applications developed
- Apply exploratory testing techniques as appropriate to help the team learn about the constraints of project
- You will be part of a cross-functional agile engineering team, using Scrum, XP and Lean software development practices
- You’ll be working with modern technology, including Docker, Kubernetes and Spring Cloud to develop the next-generation of our clients software.
- Work together with the community to define and develop features and enhancements to the project
- Help the team improve, through code reviews, refactoring and developing new practices and tooling
What you've got...
- A keen eye for testing and test automation, with experience of testing frameworks and tooling such as JUnit, TestNG, REST Assured or Postman
- Experience of developing automation for REST services and distributed architectures
- Experience using testing automation tools such as protractor, selenium etc...
- A desire to work in a term environment with an understanding of Scrum or XP practices and a bias for Continuous Delivery
- A passion to learn new technologies, tools and development practices and a drive to share those learnings with other
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Jun to join a global leading organisation, where you can make an impact to a growing team and business.
Want to learn more? Then why are you still reading?!