This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software house in a vibrant office based in the centre of Marlow town.
They are looking for a Junior Product Manager who will be responsible for supporting the planning and execution of projects and initiatives within the product roadmap for company tools in order to support usage and revenue globally.
You will also focus on supporting internal business needs from product / product operations / coordination and general administrative support for the product management group.
- To carry out various project work, data input and research as required
- To maintain project documentation as required, including project timelines in Aha, and provide regular reporting data to members of the Product Management team
- Contribute to communications to the wider business on product updates
- Managing sending of surveys, analysing results and summarising findings
- Running feedback sessions and compiling results
- Use analytics tools to create qualitative product usage reports
- Run usability tests to identify pain point for users with our products
- Utilise online tools (Hotjar, Google Analytics) to review performance of solutions and provide analysis for incremental improvements of products and services
- To become a product and systems expert and to be able to answer queries around our assessments and fully demonstrate all online products
- Competitor research and market analysis, maintaining documentation about competitors and informing the Product Development and wider business as required
- Administrative Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and project planning skills
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Project/Product Management skills (desirable)
- Research, reporting and analytics experience (desirable)
To work for a market leader, please apply now for more details!