Junior QA Analyst - Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa
Company Benefits: 25 Days Holiday per Year Holiday (Buy & Sell Scheme for up to 5 Days), Cash Plan for Healthcare including Optical & Dental, Access to Private GP, £28 per Month Towards Your Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme up to £1000 Loan and many more.
Client Info: Our client is a leading global software and data analytics company. They offer an expert service to ensure their clients engage their workforce as effectively as possible.
Role Overview: This role will see you working with the development team on multiple concurrent projects to run exploratory and scripted manual tests from the beginning, but would receive training in Automated testing using Selenium web driver and C#.
The ideal candidate will have experience with manual and automated testing, or a recognised testing qualification such as ISEB/ISTQB but training will be provided where necessary.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Create test plans and test cases
- Plan and co-ordinate testing activities
- Develop and execute automation test scripts
- Perform regression testing
- Develop testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Experience in Software testing and Quality Assurance using both Manual and Automated processes.
- Experience in Selenium Webdriver and C#
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- ISEB/ISTQB or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108.