Junior Service Manager (Permanent)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,0000pa
25 Days Holiday per Year Holiday (Buy & Sell Scheme for up to 5 Days), Cash Plan for Healthcare including Optical & Dental, Access to Private GP, £28 per Month Towards Your Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme up to £1000 Loan and many more.
Our client is a leading global software company embarking on their new Artificial Intelligence programme to enhance their existing impressive product suite and they are looking for a Junior Service Manager to help grow their business service team.
As a Junior Service Manager, you will be assisting with the management of the software and services for their internal users.
You will have hands on interaction with the services from planning and looking at how the company can get the most usage and drive from the services they offer.
- You’ll ensure each service has up to date documentation
- Ensure end users will be set up and will receive the required level of training
- Evaluate the best tools, technologies and processes to meet user requirements
- To frequently communicate with the stakeholders of any projects you are working on
- You will make sure everything takes place in a secure environment to high standards
- There will be a number of admin tasks you will be hands on with, where possible you will look at ways to automate and enable self-service whilst increasing productivity within the business
- Actively look for areas to automate and where there is a potential new implementation
- Delivering great customer service to both internal and external customers
- Understanding user requirements and finding the best solution to enable these
- The enthusiasm to drive automation forward and enable self service
Nice to haves:
- Supplier and vendor management experience
- A basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience negotiating with different vendors
- Previous experience working with a CMS (Content Management System)
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce and HubSpot
- A computing or project management background
- Experience working with a TMS (Translation Management System)
Ready to apply?!
If you have read through this job description and are saying to yourself 'That’s me!’, then we want to hear from you!
What are you still reading for? APPLY NOW!