Lead AEM Solution Architect
Location: London (UK Wide)
Salary: £85,000 - £110,000 Per Annum + Bonus + Benefits
My client is looking for a Lead Adobe Solution Architect to lead the conversion of their Adobe custom based or digital solutions opportunities into wins and then lead the solution architecture of the deal. You’ll be reporting to the Adobe Practice Lead and Delivery Unit Leadership within DCX, you will work closely with their Sector, Account Management and Delivery teams to qualify, shape, secure and deliver new business.
Digital Customer Experience (DCX) is a core part of my clients Application Services organisation. They specialise in the use of leading-edge technologies to help their clients achieve business value though end-to-end digital transformation. They are Agile and DevOps enabled, cloud first organisation delivering omni-channel experiences that include UX/UI, Front End, Web and Commerce services and solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Using a combination of business and technology acumen and a thorough knowledge of Adobe products and roadmap, articulate Adobe high-level technical solutions to business problems and tie the solutions to program success criteria
- Understand business KPIs and map these to functional / technical use cases and solutions to help customers meet their objectives
- Be responsible for technical sales and overall architecture and design, including providing guidance and coding best practices to ensue robust, scalable solutions
- Conduct business and technical workshops with customers, problem solve, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Possess excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Lead cross functional teams in an Agile delivery process and be responsible for delivering first class user experiences
What skills you need
- Knowledge across the Adobe Cloud Solutions, ability to solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- Solid experience working in a top-tier agency, consulting or technology organisation
- In-depth understanding of the typical Adobe use cases of Digital Platform implementations (AEM, Target, Analytics, DTM, Campaign etc.)
- Strong architectural skills in Adobe Experience Manager
- Well versed with presales, solution and estimation for solutions involving Adobe products
- Working experience of Analytics, Audience Manager, Target and Campaign tool (Desirable)
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman.