This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking financial institution within the retail market.
You will be a key player within the marketing and insight team, offering crucial insights and customer-focussed strategies.
- Deliver marketing recommendations and best practice focused on achieving increased contribution from existing customers
- Partner closely with the Analytics team to provide a customer view to complement data – translating complex data and analysis to help turn data in to easily understandable actionable insights and recommendations
- Work closely with retail partners and provide ongoing value through delivery of proactive and actionable customer insight and data interpretation
- Proactively support the development of opportunities within the existing customer base to deliver a cross sell and up sell strategy where relevant
- Work closely with the campaign and analysis delivery supply to ensure forecasting and resource planning are in place
- Where relevant develop marketing, primary and secondary research and insight plans with the company and their partners that are based on data driven insight
- Stakeholder management to ensure a customer focus in business decisions
- Ensure that the team develop and deliver customer retention campaigns and initiatives as per individual retailer marketing plans
- Support the team where appropriate in presenting information and strategic advice to the retailers
- Ensure that customer journey and touchpoints are defined and managed effectively to support the commercial and customer aspirations
- Deliver actionable insight, where relevant for individual partners by combining a number of data and research sources. e.g. supporting VOC – providing the technical support to bring the data alive. Championing VOC in to the entire business
- Proactively work with the Analysts, Marketing Strategists, Senior Data Scientist and International Insight and CRM Manager to ensure that you’re driving value, innovations and consistency in processes across business lines
- Manage the relevant contacts and relationships with agencies. Work proactively and collaboratively with Partners agencies as required
- Demonstrate consideration of new techniques and methodologies ensuring innovation of insight generation
- Consolidate learnings into data driven actionable insight which can be tailored to present to internal and external stakeholder
If you’re a Marketing Strategist looking to join a market leader, please apply now!