We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with achieving a top #10 spot in the best places to work in the UK!
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technical advancements in the world.
Our client is looking for self-starting and creative individuals, who want to join an organisation that supports their career development, whilst encourages new ideas and strategies.
We are looking for this person to act as a Managing Consultant and help deliver some major enterprise projects for our customers. Along with leading the projects, we will also be looking for this person to act as a mentor and leader within the team.
This role does require some travel to customer sites in the South East of the UK when required, but you will also have the flexibility to work from home when not on customer site.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Microsoft Project Manager who has experience in delivering enterprise solutions within the Microsoft product suite.
You will join a team of passionate PM’s who thrive to help customers deliver the best solutions for their business and be part of a team who love to collaborate and share ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Project Manager who wants to work for organically grown company, who can offer exciting new challenges and multiple career opportunities!
- Project management is in your blood! You want to work with large/enterprise clients and strive to deliver an exceptional service for customers.
- Strong experience in working with customers and understanding their business requirements and proposing solutions to meet their needs.
- Excellent presentation and customer relationship building skills. You love to work with people and are excited by constant new challenges.
- You come from an IT/software background and have ideally delivered projects with at least one of the following Microsoft products:
- Microsoft O365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Project Online
- Excellent prioritisation skills. You will be required to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- A self-starter, keen to learn and further develop their knowledge, with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Delivery of solutions including; defining client requirements, designing processes, and leading teams to deliver and support solutions.
- Excellent Collaboration skills. This role will see you work with multiple sectors of the business and we need you to have excellent relationship and collaboration skills.
- A full and clean driving license
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management consulting role, in a corporate Project Management role or PMO, would be advantageous.
- Experience of a highly customer facing role including managing customers when there are issues, acting with credibility and professionalism as well as giving confidence to customers on the actions being taken.
Ready to Apply?!
If you are a Lead Microsoft Project Manager who wants to work for a fast paced and innovative company, then why are you still reading?!