Machine Learning Engineer
Salary £50,000 to £80,000 (D.O.E) + Meaningful Equity + Benefits (listed below)
Tier 2 VISA sponsorship can be considered for the right candidates
Our client is an exciting and very current Fin-Tech start up who have developed an incredible idea around driving sustainable investment to help combat some of the world’s most serious social and environmental issues.
They are utilising cutting edge technologies and techniques in NLP (Natural Language Processing) and Machine Learning to solve these problems. They have been established for 3 years and have successfully secured, multiple layers of funding and investment to continue to drive their awesome investment product to the wider market.
They are looking to grow their engineering capability significantly over the 6-12months with passionate and focussed Machine Learning, Data, and General Software Engineers, to continue the development of their niche and highly attractive product suite.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in machine learning and NLP.
- Build and iterate NLP models to extract knowledge from vast amounts of textual data.
- Work with our software engineers to turn state-of-the-art solutions found in academic papers into robust models for the pipeline.
- Work with our data engineers to engineer pipelines that can consume data from a range of data sources.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- STEM exhibited through an MSc. or PhD
- Writing object-oriented code in Python (minimum 2 years)
- NLP using PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Deploying Machine Learning models to production
- Using Git as a member of an engineering team
- Working with relational databases
- Remote Linux computing, i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- State-of-the-art NLP models
- Spark, Hadoop, or Dask
- Any language other than Python
- Data visualisation
- Agile processes
- CI/CD frameworks
- NoSQL and/or Graph databases
Why you should apply to this role:
A competitive salary and meaningful equity | Flexible working policy | Private Health Insurance | Pension Scheme | Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship | Annual education and training budget, including company book scheme | Cycle to Work Bike scheme |Tech Scheme to purchase technical equipment | Office fruits, coffee and breakfast
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money - 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals