Managing Consultant – Service Design
Salary: £45,000 - £85,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: London (Travel UK wide)
Our Client is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
This role is an exciting blend of management consulting skills plus experience in user research, and service design. You’ll be asked to:
• Analyse and map complex processes and user journeys
• Prototype and test end-to-end service journeys
• Deliver service concepts, blueprints and other service design artefacts
• Run and lead design workshops to ensure user are at the heart of the service/product
• Have strong communication skills to shape and influence design decisions
• Uncover customer needs and pain points through qualitative & quantitative data
• Stay abreast of technology, market and user trends
• Lead experiments and design sprints
• Help structure the delivery of service and product design projects
• Lead multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
• Deliver quality consulting work that meets client commercial and strategic objectives
• Engage clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
• Be an advocate and inspire colleagues and clients about the benefits and value of Service Design
What you'll do
You’ll be working in a range of sectors, including among others retail, consumer goods, utilities, telco, financial services, and life sciences; as well as in the public sector.
As a Senior Consultant you’ll not only deliver quality user research, business analysis, and service design, you’ll also help mentor and oversee less experienced consultants, and model our values and behaviour.
A good fit for this role will bring many of the skills, experience, and attributes below
• Experience of product development and/or customer experience design
• An understanding of the challenges of designing for digital
• Experience in all stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
• Experience facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
• The drive to proactively identify and implement improvements to the way we work
• Experience managing and leading teams
• Comfort leading sessions with senior clients
• Comfort reflecting on your individual performance and behaviours and, together with feedback from others, you will actively seek to continuously improve
• Passion about helping to create an environment where people can do great work
• Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions
• Experience working in sectors that operate in complex regulatory environments like Financial Services or healthcare would be a plus.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.