Manhattan Stream Lead
An overview of the role
You will have the opportunity to work with a Major Global Retailer on one of the largest Manhattan implementations in Europe.
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 per annum - Benefits – 6% Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare options
- We are strengthening our local delivery capabilities and looking for a Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems consultant who will be able to lead new business and project level implementations.
- This is a role with real influence in which you as a Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems consultant will work as part of a broad team of SAP Supply Chain Management consultants to provide a high-quality end to end solution within the retail sector.
- You will work on single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from shaping a transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
- If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, this is the role for you.
- With your in-depth knowledge of Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems, the market leading expertise of our existing team and my Clients’ ever-present support for personal and professional development you will delight our customers as you set them up to rise to their next challenge or capitalise on their next opportunity.
- You will be performing in a senior consultant role and will be working closely with SAP consultants, Solution Architects and other teams across the programme
- You will have delivery ownership and will be conducting sessions with the business to gather their requirements, identify gaps and support stakeholders in designing changes in their processes aligned with best practice
- Provide functional input through each phase of the programme
- You will be required to configure and test enhancements and end user reports
- You will need to be able to document business and systematic processes
- Support the co-ordination of User Acceptance Testing
- Have knowledge on waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Excel in stakeholder management, building relationships and trust with our clients.
- Manage and develop your career through training, building your network and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- Nurture and mentor less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development.
- You will bring your depth of experience in Manhattan WMoS implementation & support; along with your knowledge in MHE integration from Manhattan WMoS
- A passion for delighting our customers, advising them on how to get the most out of their Manhattan WMoS system with the ability to articulate the solutions to business challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
- A depth of consulting and functional experience gained through completing multiple end-to-end project lifecycles
- Lead a team of consultants in understanding as-is business and come up to-be business maps
- A comprehensive understanding of the integration with SAP Transport Management and SAP Event Management; plus knowledge in the technical integration with ERP middleware and Oracle SQL
- Familiarity with multiple delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Enthusiasm for learning and staying current with the latest technologies and market forces.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Our Client is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Our client has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
About the Client
The Client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, my client enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. My client is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. The clients Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.