You will join a team of dedicated consultants whose core objective is to generate growth for blue chip FMCG manufacturers and retailers by making recommendations on marketing and sales strategy.
This is achieved via insightful analysis of econometric models and other analytic solutions based on EPOS data. The company’s goals have placed heavy emphasis upon the growth of the analytics business, resulting in the need to recruit in roles which will add value to our current product and service offering. You will be responsible for scoping, project management, analysis/execution and account management for major FMCG clients.
- Developing analytics business by considering and proposing new approaches and ways of working and identifying opportunities within core client base
- Strong client management and communication skills; being seen as knowledgeable of CPG/FMCG and analytics sector
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality and within budget
- To be responsible for scoping, managing and implementing analyses to address clients’ business issues
- Analysis and presentation of project results, capable of preparing and delivering insightful, high value client presentations to sales and marketing teams leveraging the company’s suite of analytic solutions
- Capable of becoming a subject matter expert in relation to the analytic solutions and their ability to answer client’s business issues
- Working with the Senior solutions consultant to ensure that effective internal standard processes, training, and processes are followed
- Providing support and coaching with client servicing team on processes & methodologies, products & services
- Solid, relevant market research and FMCG industry experience
- A proven track record of interpreting data, developing meaningful insights and providing value added recommendations with excellent communication/ presentation and interpersonal skills
- High understanding of FMCG industry and trends: client business and needs, market trends and other areas of the business, may be a subject matter expert in media /Price/Promotion practices within FMCG or related industries
- Candidates must have experience of working in data-insight based consultancy roles
- Ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems in a highly client-focused fashion
- A strong team player with the ability to promote and foster strong working relationships across a team and other departments
- Articulate, persuasive with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable confidence, relates well to multiple levels of staff from a variety of disciplines
- Recognise and proactively communicate potential issues, taking ownership for resolution and/or escalating as appropriate
If you are an experienced Analytics Consultant, looking to join a market leader, please apply now for more details!