Microsoft Cloud Technical Consultant/Architect (Azure) – London – Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Pension, Life Insurance
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Technical Consultant/Architect to join one of the City’s leading workspace transformation practices.
We are looking for Technical Consultants’/Architects who love to work on enterprise projects and love to get stuck into tricky technical projects!
Our client has won multiple awards in the industry from their culture and services. They pride themselves on their ability to stay ahead of the curve to keep on top of the latest technical strategies and solutions.
This position will see you join our clients Microsoft practice in which you will be involved in O365 and Azure projects.
You will be responsible for delivering MS projects throughout the entire project life cycle from; technical pre-sales, design, implementation, documentation and post-sales work.
We want a Consultant/Architect that loves to be challenged and is self-motivated along with our support to stay on top of the latest technology trends!
- Experience working in a Technical Consultant or Technical Architect position and have experience delivering projects throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Excellent customer engagement skills and can understand a customer’s needs and propose the best possible solutions.
- Experience in delivering Microsoft O365 solutions
- Exposure to working on projects of Microsoft Public/Private Cloud technologies
- If you have any experience delivering projects with InTune/EMS, System Centre or Windows 10 Deployments would be beneficial but not essential.
- Has the ability to stay on top of the latest technology trends and has a desire to keep improving your own technical knowledge
- Experience delivering excellent project documentation
To discuss the opportunity in more detail please contact Lisa Foreman at 83Zero – email@example.com 01628 564108