£60k - £65k + Bens
Key Skills: SCCM, Intune, Exchange (Azure/Hybrid), Windows Server, Clustering Services, Active Directory
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading IT Solution Providers as a Microsoft Consultant in Reading. You will be part of an innovative end-to-end IT service and solution provider working on enterprise scale projects. You will work with some of the most prestigious clients in the market working with the latest versions of System Centre Configuration Manager and Exchange.
- Lead Technical Engineer for Enterprise managed services clients within SCCM / Exchange environments
- Design, build and configure customer devices, deploy and install on the customer site either remotely or on site.
- Be on call out of hours for your technology resolving high priority customer and TSC related issues.
- Respond to all high priority P1 incidents and alerts, through to resolution.
- Conduct technical presales with Sales\Account management or Business Development Managers.
- Technical aptitude, the ability to learn quickly and retain technical information.
- ITIL foundation essential with hands on experience of ITIL processes.
- Excellent analytical and trend analysis skills.
- Proactive and able to drive ad-hoc and virtual teams to problem resolution.
- Resourceful - utilise all tools, expertise and knowledge bases to investigate and resolve problems
- You will have experience with Exchange 2010/above
- Active Directory
- SCCM 2012 / CBB (Good Level of entire stack)
- SQL 2008 or above (Not DBA)
- Enterprise vault 10 and above (Good level of understanding)
- Good Technologies
Our Client is interviewing right now – You are only one click away from a career as a Microsoft consultant with one of the UK’s leading IT solution providers.