Microsoft D365 Finance Lead – Permanent – UK Wide
Salary: £60,000,000 to £105,000 per annum - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: UK Wide
My client is a global consultancy who are currently looking for multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Lead across various Digital Practises all over the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
You will work with lead a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally - all built on the Microsoft platform! You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack with a focus on ERP (i.e. Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and Retail) delivering projects with a positive social impact and at the forefront of technology trends. With training and development support all the way through your career and clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
The role is delivery focused, working on client projects (as well as supporting sales and pre-sales activities).
- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
- Lead Finance transformation programs/streams and have discussion and CxO level to establish global finance strategy.
- Work with Solution Architects and Developers to outline high level and low-level solution designs.
- Supervise the Product Backlog and ensure requirements are documented correctly in User Stories.
- Lead and advise on reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Own the functional design of the solutions being delivered to ensure both user needs are met and the solution is in line with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform capabilities.
- Aid clients in developing ERP strategies and blueprints with focus on the use of Dynamics 365.
- Provide clients with a view of the art of the possible and excite clients with the capabilities of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform.
What you’ll bring
- We are looking for the highest quality individuals who bring the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (ERP)– Out-of-the-box functionality and limits.
- Demonstrated background and deep expertise in the Finance module and willing to explore the other modules.
- CPA credentials or other high level accountancy degree.
- Experience in dealing with Senior Stakeholder (CxO level) and getting agreement on Finance strategy
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
- You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues with excellent communication skills, and these interactions should be second nature to you.
- You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Aaron Perdesi on 07598474354.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.