We are working with the UK’s leading Enterprise IT Solutions Providers who are at the forefront of driving IT change around automation, optimization and modern work place for organisations across the UK.
They pride themselves on their ability to strategically guide businesses through their IT change and transformation, whilst also ensuring their adaptability for constant change in the future IT market.
We are looking for talented Microsoft Desktop Transformation Senior Technical Consultant who are always looking to develop their skills further and be part of an exciting and growing division.
This position will see you join our clients growing Microsoft Desktop/EUC practice. You will be responsible for delivering projects throughout the entire project life cycle for organisations in the Thames Valley and London areas.
This will see you involved in technical pre-sales, design, implementation and post project care such as documentation and workshops.
This position has no technical ceiling as you will have full ownership of projects, whilst also getting involved in other technologies practices if you have an interest to develop your skills in other technical areas.
Key Skills Required
- Experience in delivering technical projects throughout the entire project life cycle, including experience with; technical pre-sales, design, implementation, documentation and workshops.
- Strong experience working with the suite of Microsoft Desktop/EUC technologies such as; Windows 10 and SCCM
- Any experience with Microsoft Intune, EM+S or VMware Horizon/AirWatch that is an added bonus
- Strong customer engagement skills and has the ability to understand a customer’s technical frustrations and then provide the best solutions to their needs. Is confident to be both adaptive and create in the IT solution design and delivery.
- Can demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities when facing tricky technical challenges whilst engaged on projects. Wants to be innovative by showing an interest in new approaches, showing a readiness to try different ways of taking on challenges.
- Is self-motivated and wants to continue to stay on top of the latest technology, maintaining your knowledge and staying at the forefront of technology.
- Will later on in the role be able to act as a mentor to junior members of the team offering guidance and support when needed.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Desktop/EUC Senior Technical Consultant to join a fast growing and exciting practice who are at the forefront of technology. Want to learn more? Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!
Read more at: https://www.83zero.com/job/microsoft-azure-senior-technical-consultant-berkshire-1006.aspx