Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Developer
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 pa. Holiday | Bonus | Private Healthcare | Unlimited Training Budget
Location: UK Wide – Hybrid working
An overview of the role
Our Developers are software engineering experts. They bring technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform to our projects and ensure a delivered solution meets user needs, goals and objectives of our clients and ensure any development can scale. They also follow and promote software engineering best practices. They work as part of a team to deliver some of the most innovative software solutions available in a cloud-first environment with a strong focus on DevOps
Responsibilities of the role
The role is delivery focused, working on a single client project at a time
• Lead the development and implementation of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions to meet user needs within a delivery team.
• Be part of the designing solutions and implement configurations for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform, extending the capabilities where needed through customisation.
• Build solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Microsoft and using our own technical accelerators. You will be part of teams that follow software engineering best practices and you will have a say in the design of a solution.
• Help shape the Microsoft Business Applications technical capability by bringing your ideas for improvement forward and see them implemented.
What you will bring:
• Energy and excitement about the technologies and capabilities provided by Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. The out of the box capabilities and limitations.
• A passion for software engineering and experience with industry-wide standards and best practices.
• You enjoy using your software engineering knowledge:
You use Dynamics 365 SDK and tooling.
You support teams through your knowledge of .Net, Microsoft Dataverse Web API and related technologies.
• Hands on experience in the setup of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
• A passion for delivering according to an agile methodology, working in collaborative teams in a commercial environment.
• An understanding of the broader Microsoft technology stack and an ability to leverage it to create powerful solutions.
• A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft technology stack, shown by recent exams and certifications.
• You have an interest in Microsoft Azure development and integration, in particular Azure serverless (Functions, Logic Apps), API and API Management and Azure Service Bus. If you don’t currently have experience in these we can help develop them.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe 07747773421.
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.