This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading System Integrator and award-winning Gold member of the Microsoft Partner network. They are currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer with strong CE / Customer Engagement experience to work on some of the largest CRM deliveries in the market. You will be creating leading-edge CRM solutions, working on some of the biggest and most exciting projects throughout the UK.
*London / Remote / UK-wide travel*
You will be working with multiple teams of specialists covering the full MS stack, helping clients who are moving to an online model.
- Support delivery against client demands as a leading Developer within the programme team
- Responsible for the design, management and implementation of multiple technical aspects of the solution including modules such as Customer Service and Sales
- You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Microsoft 365, we’ll support you through a certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- You’ll be using 365 from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for industries such as Utilities, Public Sector and Defence
- Worked as a mentor for junior resources and leading a team guiding them over the requirements and its implementation.
Skills & Experience
- A passion for everything Microsoft Dynamics focused
- Expertise in MS Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- A solid understanding of CRM - C# development through to architecture design, full life cycle experience on a Microsoft Dynamics projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Have experience in the broader MSFT stack (Azure, SharePoint, Biztalk) and worked to an Agile methodology
This is an opportunity that not only offers a diverse and collaborative work environment, but also the chance for fantastic career progression and professional development.
To discuss this role in more detail, please apply now!