We are working with a global software company who are looking for a Microsoft Exchange Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team in Reading, Berkshire UK.
Our client are market leaders within the Enterprise Backup & Recovery market, who boast their organic growth and ideas on how to make the best data management products in the world!
Due to the demand of their product and services, they are looking for an additional Technical Support Specialist to join their Messaging focus group.
You will be fully trained in our client’s market leading product and join a team of passionate techies, who love problem solving, knowledge sharing and helping customers get the best out of their product!
This position has no technical ceiling, as you will own cases from escalation all the way to working with software engineering teams to find new solutions.
- You are a natural problem solver and love to take on new challenges when they arise.
- Enjoys helping people. Not just customers, but also peers and loves to knowledge share the benefit everyone’s skills set.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and posses the ability to handle multiple cases at any one time.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows Server 2012 upwards
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange 2013 upwards
- A good knowledge of basic Networking Protocols
- Any experience supporting or administrating Microsoft SQL Server
- Any experience supporting or administration Microsoft SharePoint
- Exposure to working with any Email Archiving or Backup software would be a bonus, but not essential
- A good understanding of Networking fundamentals and principals
- Can demonstrate strong prioritisation skills and has the ability to handle multiple cases at once
Ready to Apply?
If you love problem solving and want to work for cutting edge software vendor, then why are you still reading?!