The world’s leader in the Enterprise Backup & Recovery market are looking for a new Technical Puzzle Solver to join their growing team based in Reading!
They are an organically grown company, who are proud to boast their build vs buy philosophy which has seen them reach over 2,500 employees across the world.
Our client is at the forefront of the industry and are changing the way the world protects its data and information.
We are looking for passionate techy’s who get a kick out of solving complex issues and helping their customers get the best out of their revolutionary product.
You will join our clients growing Messaging team and provide support to EMEA based customers from their offices in Reading. You will deal with a variety of different technical challenges from Windows, Exchange, SQL Server and Backup technology.
There is no technical ceiling on this position as you will own cases from escalation all the way to working with development teams to find solutions.
- Has a passion for technical troubleshooting and is a born tech problem solver!
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the Windows operating system
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange 2010 upwards
- Exposure to basic troubleshooting of SQL Server
- Any experience with Microsoft SharePoint would be highly beneficial, but not essential
- Exposure to working with any Email Archiving or Backup software would be a bonus!
- A good understanding of Networking fundamentals and principals
- Can demonstrate strong prioritisation skills and has the ability to handle multiple cases at once
- Enjoys helping people. Not just customers, but also peers and loves to knowledge share the benefit everyone’s skills set.
Get Ready to Apply!
Come and join the team that are changing the Backup industry and be part of an exciting, fast paced company which can offer multiple avenues of career progression!