We are working with one of the city’s leading Microsoft & Security Solutions Providers who are at the forefront of driving IT change around automation, optimization and modern work place transformation for organisations across the UK.
They pride themselves on their ability to strategically guide businesses through their IT change and transformation, whilst also ensuring their adaptability for constant change in the future IT market. They additionally have won several awards from Security Team of The Year and several Microsoft Service Provider awards.
We are looking for talented Microsoft Technical Consultants/Architects who are always looking to develop their skills further and be part of an exciting and growing division.
This position will see you join our clients growing Microsoft Transformation practice.
You will be responsible for delivering projects throughout the entire project life cycle for organisations in the London areas.
This will see you involved in technical pre-sales, design, implementation and post project care such as documentation and workshops.
This position has no technical ceiling as you will have full ownership of projects, whilst also getting involved in other technologies practices if you have an interest to develop your skills in other technical areas.
When not required on-site at customer site, you have the opportunity to either work from home or at our client’s HQ in London.
- Experience in delivering technical projects throughout the entire project life cycle, including experience with; technical pre-sales, design, implementation, documentation and workshops.
- Strong experience in delivering Microsoft O365 & Azure solutions.
- Extensive experience in at least of the following areas: Exchange to O365 migrations Windows 10 & SCCM design and deployments Azure design and deployments
- Strong customer engagement skills and has the ability to understand a customer’s technical frustrations and then provide the best solutions to their needs.
- Is confident to be both adaptive and create in the IT solution design and delivery.
- Can demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities when facing tricky technical challenges whilst engaged on projects.
- Wants to be innovative by showing an interest in new approaches, showing a readiness to try different ways of taking on challenges.
- Is self-motivated and wants to continue to stay on top of the latest technology, maintaining your knowledge and staying at the forefront of technology. Will later on in the role be able to act as a mentor to junior members of the team offering guidance and support when needed.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Azure/O365 Technical Consultant to join a fast growing and exciting practice who are at the forefront of technology.
Want to learn more?