Microsoft Power Platform Architect
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: UK wide
An overview of the role
You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of people who specialise in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 design, development and integration at an enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we embraced Microsoft Azure as a platform and utilise solutions from the Microsoft stack and a variety of Open Source to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
Why this role?
- Work on some of the most bleeding-edge Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure architectures in development today.
- Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, adopting various technologies.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach based on the needs of our clients.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a technical leader.
- Collaborate closely with our clients and engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect the needs of the client and your solution vision, making the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
- Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to colleagues.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform SDK and tools
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience in working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the biggest brands.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.