Microsoft Power Platform Architect
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 pa. Holiday | Bonus | Private Healthcare | Unlimited Training Budget
Location: UK Wide – Hybrid working
Passion drives us, cutting-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. If you don’t want just another Platform Architect, then we are the place for you.
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform SDK and tools
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience in working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the biggest brands.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
- You will be required to pass through BPSS Security Clearance if you are successful in this recruitment process, which is a condition of undertaking the role. Please ensure you are aware of the requirements before submitting your application
- Work on some of the most bleeding-edge Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure architectures in development today.
- Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, adopting various technologies.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach based on the needs of our clients.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a technical leader.
- Collaborate closely with our clients and engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect the needs of the client and your solution vision, making the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.