We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with achieving a top #10 spot in the best places to work in the UK!
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technical advancements in the world.
Our client is looking for self-starting and creative individuals, who want to join an organisation that supports their career development, whilst encourages new ideas and strategies.
This opportunity will see you join our clients Microsoft O365 practice. You will join a team of passionate techy’s who are responsible for leading customer engagements by providing technical thought leadership, ensuring that you understand the customers’ needs and delivering a solution to help them overcome their current challenges.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for the initial scoping, discovery and the design of Microsoft SharePoint solutions for customers.
You will then work with their consulting delivery team to ensure the project is being delivered to a high standard and act as an escalation point for any major incidents or issues.
We are also looking for this individual to be an Evangelist within the company. Someone who is passionate about finding even better ways of delivering solutions and staying on top of the latest technology trends in the market.
Key Skills Required
- Has strong experience designing Microsoft SharePoint solutions
- Can demonstrate pre-sales/consulting experience and has the ability to write compelling propositions and completing tenders.
- Experience in working on discovery sessions or workshops, where you can gain insight and work with customers from C-level stakeholders down.
- Strong experience in writing solution designs and can work along side delivery teams when needed.
- Can demonstrate prior experience where you have supported or contributed to the growth and knowledge within your organisations technical practice.
- Is innovative by showing an interest in new approaches, showing a readiness to try different ways of taking on challenges.
- Is self-motivated and wants to continue to stay on top of the latest technology, maintaining your knowledge and staying at the forefront of technology.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft SharePoint Solutions Architect to join a fast paced and exciting practice who are at the forefront of technology.
Want to learn more?
Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!