We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with achieving a top #10 spot in the best places to work in the UK!
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technical advancements in the world.
Our client is looking for self-starting and creative individuals, who want to join an organisation that supports their career development, whilst encourages new ideas and strategies.
This opportunity will see you join our clients Microsoft SharePoint/O365 practice. You will join a team of passionate techy’s who are responsible for the delivery of projects to their customers across the UK.
You will be responsible for working with Solutions Architects on the design of projects and then take responsibility for the delivery and implementation of that project, along with the post care work of documentation and acting as a technical escalation point for major issues.
This position has no technical ceiling as you will have full ownership of projects and is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to advance into a Solutions Architect role.
Key Skills Required
- Experience delivering Microsoft SharePoint/O365 solutions throughout the entire life cycle including; pre-sales, design, implementation and documentation
- Has a strong focus on quality of delivery and has a desire to take on new challenges.
- An investigative mind with very high attention to detail
- Technical proficiency and an aptitude for analytic problem solving
- Is confident to be both adaptive and creative in the IT solution design and delivery
- Wants to be innovative by showing an interest in new approaches, showing a readiness to try different ways of taking on challenges.
- Is self-motivated and wants to continue to stay on top of the latest technology, maintaining your knowledge and staying at the forefront of technology.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft SharePoint/O365 Technical Consultant to join a fast paced and exciting practice who are at the forefront of technology.
Want to learn more?
Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!