Microsoft Solution Architect– Permanent
Salary: £65,000 - £100,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
Base Location: Any base location, London, Bristol, Woking, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, Bristol – UK wide travel
My client is an industry leading System Integrator and they are currently looking for multiple AWS Solutions Architect across their Digital practice based in London. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of their minds, which is why they utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients.
**Eligible for SC Clearance essential**
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud-native architectures in development today.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
- Collaborate closely with our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your solution vision and make the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
- Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to my Clients colleagues
• Excellent knowledge of exploiting Microsoft Azure for delivery of cloud-native solutions
• A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
• A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications using Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft .NET.
• Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
• Experience of working in collaborative teams.
• Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
Desirable experience of
• Microsoft Azure solution architect certification.
• Working with distributed, off-shore delivery teams.
• DevOps background/experience.
Working knowledge of relevant technologies and software architecture practices such as:
• SharePoint Online
• Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Azure Platform as a Service
• Office 365 solutions
• Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions