- We have an urgent contract requirement for a Microsoft Systems Engineer to join our client on an initial 3 month rolling contract, to help with their own going IT improvement projects within the business.
- You will be responsible for acting as a dedicated technical resource and for the planning and execution of improvement projects.
- We are looking for an Engineer that can bring a strong technical background to the table, whilst also being innovative to help bring new ideas or different strategies to the company.
- You must be a hands on techy, with strong project delivery and complex troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience in deploying Windows 10 using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Hands on experience with migrating Mail Systems into Microsoft O365
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server infrastructure, administration and configuration
- Any experience with SQL Server installation or database migration would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Any experience with Dell EqualLogic SAN’s, Microsoft Hyper-V and experience working in a ITIL environment would be beneficial, but not essential.
Ready to Apply?!
We are looking to set up interviews this week, so if you want to learn more – WHY ARE YOU STILL READING?!