We are working with the UK’s leading Microsoft partner who are at the forefront of driving IT change around automation, optimization and modern work place for organisations across the UK.
They pride themselves on their ability to strategically guide businesses through their IT change and transformation, whilst also ensuring their adaptability for constant change in the future IT market.
We are looking for talented Microsoft EUC, Work Place Transformation Technical Consultants/Architects who are always looking to develop their skills further and be part of an exciting and growing division.
This position will see you join our clients growing Microsoft EUC practice. You will be responsible for delivering projects throughout the entire project life cycle for organisations in the Thames Valley and West London regions.
This will see you involved in technical pre-sales, design, implementation and post project care such as documentation and final escalation support.
This position has no technical ceiling as you will have full ownership of projects, whilst also getting involved in other technologies practices if you have an interest to develop your skills in other technical areas.
- Experience in delivering technical projects throughout the entire project life cycle, including experience with; technical pre-sales, design, implementation, documentation and workshops.
- Strong experience in delivering Microsoft EUC / Desktop Transformation or Work Place Transformation projects.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing Windows 10 projects
- Strong experience in designing and implementing SCCM projects
- Any experience with Microsoft Intune, would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong customer engagement skills and has the ability to understand a customer’s technical frustrations and then provide the best solutions to their needs.
- Is confident to be both adaptive and create in the IT solution design and delivery. Can demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities when facing tricky technical challenges whilst engaged on projects.
- Wants to be innovative by showing an interest in new approaches, showing a readiness to try different ways of taking on challenges. Is self-motivated and wants to continue to stay on top of the latest technology, maintaining your knowledge and staying at the forefront of technology.
- Will later on in the role be able to act as a mentor to junior members of the team offering guidance and support when needed.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Technical Consultant/Architect to join a fast growing and exciting practice who are at the forefront of technology. Want to learn more? Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!