We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with achieving a top #10 spot in the best places to work in the UK!
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technical advancements in the world.
Our client is looking for self-starting and creative individuals, who want to join an organisation that supports their career development, whilst encourages new ideas and strategies.
This opportunity will see you join our clients Microsoft Technical Support Team.
You will join a team of passionate techy’s who love troubleshooting and solving technical puzzles for customers across Microsoft based technology.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a specialist across Microsoft based technologies and have the career path available to move into multiple different avenues from Consulting, Architecture, Project Management… the list goes on!
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, with the desire to keep learning and developing your technical and softer support skills.
- Excellent prioritisation skills and can demonstrate the ability to prioritise and handle multiple technical cases at once.
- Loves working with customers and has a natural ability to want to go above and beyond to help our customers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft O365
- Good knowledge of the Windows Operating System
- Good knowledge of Active Directory
- Any experience with Microsoft Project Online or Project Server
- Any experience with administrating or troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server 2012 onwards
- Awareness of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure
Ready to Apply?!
If you are Microsoft Engineer, who get’s a kick out of solving issues and want to work for a strong organisation with multiple paths of career development… then what are you waiting for!?