We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK, who have received multiple awards from Microsoft on the delivery of their services, along with achieving a top #10 spot in the best places to work in the UK!
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technological advancements in the world.
Our client is looking for self-starting and creative individuals, who want to join an organisation that supports their career development, whilst encourages new ideas and strategies.
This position will see you join our clients Microsoft Technical Specialist Support team.
As an SME in UC support, you will be responsible for working at a 3rd line/escalation support level, to support our client's customers around complex technical challenges, whilst also working remotely with project delivery teams to ensure the completion of a range of customer projects.
Along with acting as an escalation point for technical issues, we are also looking for this person to act as a mentor to up and coming individuals within the team. You will also have the opportunity to keep developing and learning, with a personal development budget assigned each year, to keep yourself updated on the latest technologies!
- Demonstrate an expert understanding in support of Microsoft’s UC software applications Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams, including
- Microsoft Skype for Business 2015, 2019 * and legacy Lync 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Teams, including:
- Direct routing via Ribbon and AudioCodes media gateways
- PSTN Calling plans and DDI enablement
- Microsoft Skype for Business online including Microsoft calling plan
- Enterprise voice architecture scenarios including legacy PBX cross-platform interoperability to both Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- End to end deployment knowledge of On-Premises, Hybrid and Office 365 for UC
- Active Directory and ADFS knowledge
Ready to apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft UC Support Engineer to join a fast-paced and exciting practice who are at the forefront of technology.
Want to learn more?
Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!