Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer - Permanent - London
Salary: £50,000 to £80,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: London/UK Wide
My client is an industry leading System Integrator and they are currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer, across their Digital practice based in London/UK Wide. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Knowledge of the Dynamics 365 for Operations product covering Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, HR
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Demonstrable experience of working on large enterprise projects performing Dynamics 365 for Operations configuration and development
- Experience of engineering design patterns and principles
- Agile and DevOps practices are essential
- You will work within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: architects, functional specialists, designers, engineers and developers, including both UK and India based colleagues
- You will create leading edge Dynamics 365 for Operations solutions for Capgemini clients; working in either a Capgemini office or on client site
- You will be working in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally - built on the Microsoft platform
- You are expected to be fully UK mobile and when necessary you will be expected to work away from home for extended periods of time (Monday to Friday)
- You will be expected to cooperate with government security checks for certain types of projects (SC & DV clearance)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate)
- MCSE (Micsosoft Certified Solutions Expert)
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd on 01628564 108
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.