Our client who are based in central London are seeking the skills and experience of a Dynamics CRM Developer/Consultant to deliver Microsoft Dynamics solutions in a customer facing role. You will be involved in the business processes and solution design and will be hands-on configuring and customising the implementation of Dynamics on customer engagements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Dynamics CE delivery.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Work with Solution Architects to ensure that the CRM solution meets business needs.
- Ensure best practices are used based on Microsoft Dynamics standards.
- Project documentation including support for testing activities.
- Identify business/project risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally.
Key skills include:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365).
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
- Experience in data migration from on-premise and in-cloud systems.
- Writing technical specifications for planned work.
- Hands-on, proven experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Contact/Case Management.
- Understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact David Eales on 01628 560560.